Knowledge And Experience
- A min of 7 years experience of handling specifiers doing projects
across different lighting application segments .
- 3-5 years people management experience
- Must have a hunter-mentality and people management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to
communicate effectively in English and their local language
- Competent in understanding and communicating all product and
- Effective in customer facing / engagement
- Possess own transport
- Willing to work on usual travel for customer/ client visit
- Amenable to work in Bekasi, Indonesia and will cover whole
- Manage day-to-day responsibilities of a function forecast
- Develop tactical plans to achieve business results and provide feedback
and input on strategy.
- Monitor processes and provide reports on progress and achievement of
- Optimize resources allocation and utilization. Motivate the team members
to improve their performance to achieve their objectives through
effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing data on past
performance and projecting future performance.
- Develop annual sales team
- Manage operating and capital budgets. Manage quota allocation and
variable compensation plan for the team.
- Develops strategy to enable unit to meet sales plan & expand the
business in new areas.
- Define and communicate goals & objectives & achieve that through
- Basic knowledge of lighting design software – Dialux, ROI